ABSTRACT This research addresses some fundamental issues on fraud control and management in Nigerian Bank. A background introduction, meaning and types of frauds, causes (institutional or internal causes and external or environment causes), an insight into the current trends of fraud in the Banking industry an overview of the ability of recognizing fraud, the impact of fraud on bank and the society at large, an understanding of how banks can control and manage fraud. The work gathered data from sixty (60) questionnaire administered on wema Bank Ado Branch and Zenith Bank, Ado Branch, fifty three (53) were satisfactorily returned, the study employs clu- square technique to test four (4) hypotheses constructed for this study at 5% significant level of confidence. Using table and percentage as supporting tools. The study base on the analyzed data established that fraud and forgeries in Nigerian Banks can be controlled and managed; and provides suggestion that can aids its control and management. It also established that age of managers is of great importance in the control and management of fraud. While the study also established that the use of seminars and workshop should be encouraged, it disproves the establishment of investigation and audit department in banks and suggested that further research should be conducted on how good this department could help in regard to fraud. The study, however, concludes by drawing attention to, and suggesting areas for further study on frauds control and management in Nigerian Banks. This suggestion for further study includes; an examination of individual fraud prevalent on Banks on a closer detail to explore into the future to know some potential fraud that may emerge in the nearest future with a view of suggesting areas that demand closer watch and to give a preventive strategy and control measures against future potential frauds.
FOR COMPLETE PROJECT
Monday 24 March 2014
THE IMPACT OF THE COMMUNITY IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH OF EDUCATION IN ADO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EKITI STATE
ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of the community in the development and growth of education in Ado Local Government Area of Ekiti State. The research adopted descriptive survey method. The population comprised of the community leaders, religious leaders, organization leaders and education stake holders in the Local Government. Simple sampling technique was used to sample 5 zones in Ado Ekiti where ten (10) leaders sampled with each zones equally represented. Questionnaire was administered on 50 respondents which comprised of religious leaders, community leaders’, educationists and private owners of schools to elicit information that is germane to the research questions raised in the research. The findings from the study revealed that, there was high contribution of the government, religious groups as well as private entities. There was low contribution by the community leaders. It is recommended that government should encourage the communities by formulating education policies that encourage community to contribute meaningfully to the development of education. It is also recommended that the community should see education as a joint venture in which it should contribute its quota. FOR COMPLETE PROJECT CALL 07064961036
1. THE PROBLEM OF INFLECTIONAL ERRORS IN THE USE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN TWO SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ADO-EKITI
2. ERRORS IN ESSAY WRITING AMONG SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IKERE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EKITI STATE
3. THE USE OF SLANG IN NIGERIAN MUSIC
4. ATTITUDE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS TOWARDS LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ITS EFFECTS ON THEIR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN EKITI STATE
5. THE INFLUENCE OF MOTHER TONGUE ON ENGLISH OF YORUBA BILINGUAL STUDENTS OF DOHERTY MEMORIAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL AND IJERO HIGH SCHOOL, IJERO EKITI
6. A PHONOLOGY OF OWE DIALECT
7. READABILITY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEXTBOOKS AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
8. 8 AN EVALUATION OF POOR PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATION. CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS. A CASE STUDY OF AKOKO SOUTH-EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ONDO STATE
9. 9 THE IMPORTANCE OF LITERATURE IN ENGLISH IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE: A CASE STUDY IN SOME SELECTED SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IDO/OSI LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
10. 10 10 THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF CHILDREN LITERATURE: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN OSE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, IFON, ONDO STATE, NIGERIA
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FACILITIES AND THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS IN LITERATURE IN ENGLISH IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ESE-ODO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ONDO STATE
THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
ODE-OSOORO AND ILUTITUN-OSOORO 1900-1930: A STUDY IN ILUTITUN RELATIONS.
A CRITICAL EXAMINATION OF THE DOCTRINE OF PRIVITY UNDER THE LAW OF CONTRACT IN NIGERIA.
NEWS TRANSLATTION FROM ENGLISH TO YORUBA:
A CASE STUDY OF THE GOLDEN VOICE OF EKITI
SOCIO –ECONOMIC EFECT OF CHILD ABUSE ON CHILD ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN EKITI SOUTH WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EKITI STATE